Update by user Sep 11, 2012

UPDATE 9/11/12 - Not so much as a word from them, despite 3 more complaints. Crooks.

Original review posted by user Aug 11, 2012

I ordered a ring for my wife in March of 2012, and am STILL trying to get these people to honor my order here in August.I received one e-mail reply from 12 e-mail complaints I sent; on March 16th, the seller ("wanglin_vip@yahoo.cn") said my order had been lost by the post office, and that I would be "compensated." I've never heard from them since, despite a steady stream of e-mail inquiries.

It's become pretty clear to me that these people are setting up "shell" accounts and disappearing with their trusting customers' money.

Don't make the same *** mistake that I did!DO NOT THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY with this dishonorable company.

Had an Experience with c2coffer?

Comments

EricB

Hello, Blue Genes - c2offer.com is similar to eBay in that they feature multiple sellers offering merchandise for sale, mostly from China.My best advice to you is to stay as far away from c2coffer.com as you possibly can.

People who run this type of site have an obligation to protect the buyers that do business there (like eBay does), and these people never lifted a finger to help me with my situation, despite 12 e-mail complaints.

c2offer.com completely untrustworthy.I certainly learned this lesson the hard way, I'm just glad I didn't lose too much money.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your money.Can you give us more details as to how you came across this person?

Was this an Ebay deal?How can we avoid this scam?